We rely on support from our community to provide shelter and other services to the thousands of homeless individuals we serve each year. Your donation is 100% tax deductible and goes directly to supporting our efforts to get people off the street and into a home of their own. There are many ways to contribute your support to our mission:
- Make a one time donation or spread it out over the year by making a recurring donation.
- Become a member of our Safety Net Team with a contribution of $500 or more annually.
- Bring your gently used clothes, household goods, electronics, furniture and just about anything else to our Shelter Thrift Store and Donation Center located in North Stockton at the Hammer Ranch Center, 7540 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95207 next door to the post office. Shopping at our store is also a great way to support our mission!
- Sign up to be a volunteer.
- Donate to our Agency Fund with Community Foundation of San Joaquin County to make your donation support our mission all year long as it grows.
- Establish a planned gift from your long-term estate or financial planning to ensure that Stockton Shelter for the Homeless will continue to be the safety net for our community. List the Shelter as a beneficiary in your Last Will & Testament, Trust, Annuities, or Life Insurance policies.
- Make a donation “In Memory” or “In Honor” of a friend or loved one.
- Ask your employer about their charitable giving campaigns or projects and include Stockton Shelter for the Homeless as a participant.
- Donate stock, bonds, or mutual funds.
- Make a Designated Donation to specify exactly what we do with your support. Check out our Wish List to see the items and projects you can help with.
- Employment opportunities: the best way to get out of homelessness is through the power of work. What our residents need most is a job! We help our clients with resumes and job searching every day. We also provide letters of recommendation. If you or someone you know is looking to fill a position quickly and is ready to take a chance on someone willing to work hard and prove themselves, call or e-mail us today!
Thank you for supporting homeless families in our community! For more information about how you can support our mission please call us at (209) 465-3612 or e-mail email@example.com.